Terms & Conditions
At Ink Invites we take great pride in our product quality. Our commitment to excellence is second to none. Each order is reviewed and each invite designed by a professional designer. All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Custom Designs Money Back Guarantee
Our Custom Designs Money Back Guarantee means that if we are unable to produce a design that you like, we will refund in full your design fee. No questions asked. No strings attached. There is no limit to the number of proofs supplied.
Customization of “Off the Rack’ designs.
We take great pride in providing you with high quality, personalized stationery. To that end, we are happy to customize many parts of our cards to make them exactly what you’d like. Some of these customizations require additional work to the actual art file, and thus we charge a small customization fee. This is at the sole discretion of Ink Invites.
- Clients will not be charged to change the text and colours.
- Due to copyright laws, we do not add graphics, clipart or images submitted by customers to any cards excluding personal photos to photo cards.
The copyright of our work remains with Ink Designs Ltd and neither our ‘design fees’ or ‘printing fees’ include the transfer of our copyright to our customer.
Ink Invites will print (or arrange to be printed) all of our designs. Customers cannot take our designs and have them printed elsewhere.
Printed Guest lists.
It is the customers responsibility to provide a correctly spelt guest list. Whatever is supplied will be printed. Therefore unless you want numbers, blank lines etc to print, please ensure they are deleted. Ink Invites will not edit or modify the list of names supplied.
Corrections and Proofing.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all text supplied is correct and the design meets their requirements. After placing an order, you will be sent a proof to check. We suggest printing out the proof and checking it twice. If an error is found, Ink Invites will correct the error and send a second proof. If another error is found, a small charge for further corrections will be incurred. Any error made by Ink Invites will be corrected without charge.
Canceling an “Off-the-rack” order.
- If you cancel your order before we have sent you a proof, then any fees that you have paid will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel your order after we have sent you the proof, the design fee will not be refunded.
- Customizations fees are non-refundable.
Canceling a print order.
- If you cancel a print order before we have printed it, then any fees paid will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel a print order after we have printed it, then any fees paid will not refunded.
Errors made by Ink Invites.
- If an order were to contain an error or misprint caused by our staff, we will happily reprint it at no cost to you, or you may choose to keep the order as is and we will apply a 25% discount to the order.
- Your order arrives 30 days late due to an error on our end or the shipping courier, we will refund your entire order including shipping.
- Your package was shipped incorrectly and will miss the latest delivery date, we will upgrade to the appropriate shipping method or refund your shipping.
Errors made by a customer
- If an order were to be printed that contains an error supplied or approved by a customer then Ink Invites will not be obliged to reprint the order.
- If you choose to use a photo that our specialists have recommended against, and you are not happy with the photo on the final product, we cannot offer a refund.